Sleeping in Amsterdam, hearing the birds
Reservations , rates and conditions
Please read through this ‘small’ print if you want to know about booking conditions, the cancellation policy etc.
You can send a reservation request directly from the online calendar, or by email. The calendar is usually up-to-date, however, if the room shows availability, we do not guarantee a booking. All reservations are on request only.
We will send you an offer and if you would like to make the booking, you will receive an invoice through PayPal for a downpayment of 50% of the rental. Payment of the invoice within 24 hours then confirms your reservation.Downpayment, balance and the cancellation policy
For a confirmed reservation a down payment of 50% is required, payable through PayPal. The balance is due on arrival: we accept PayPal or cash.
If your plans change unexpectedly and you have to cancel your reservation, I will refund as follows:
- 100% refund (minus an administration fee of Euro 50) if the cancellation is made 1 months in advance
- 50% of the down payment will be refunded if cancellation is made 14 days or more before arrival date
- 20% of the down payment will be refunded if cancellation is made 14 days before arrival date
- No refund if cancellation is made within 6 days of arrival
- No refunds in case of shortening your stay after arrival
The check in time is 4 PM. The check out time is 11 AM. Depending on other bookings I generally can be quite flexible.Rates
The basic minimum stay is three nights. Mail for an stay of two days to the owner.During the holidays and events listed below there is only a minimum stay requirement of 3 nights. The winter special rate does not apply during these holidays.
- Christmas/New Year: Dec 23th 2017 - Jan 8th, 2018
- Spring: Febr 14th - Marz. 4th 2018
- Easter: Marz 30th – April 4th, 2018
- Kings Birthday: April 25th – April 30th, 2018
- Ascension Day: May 10th – May 15th 2018
- Whitsuntide may18th - May 25th 2018
- Gay Pride Weekend: July 28th – Aug 4th 2018
Rates are inclusive of all applicable taxes. No hidden surprises.
Rates and conditions may change without notice.A legitimate business
BB maryandWillemis registered with the Chambre of Commerce. And we are subject to VAT, Tourist Tax and other taxes (all of which are included in the rates published).